2019 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA 34' Class A Motorhome. V10 Gasoline Engine, 2 Slide Outs with Toppers, Awning with LED Lighting, Sleeps 6, Dual A/C Units, Leveling Jacks.
This Open Road Allegro Class A motorhome is a legendary RV built for the ages. From its spacious living area made possible by two slides, to its fully-loaded master bedroom with a king-size slide-out bed, a flat panel TV, and two full walls of storage compartments, you won't be able to ignore the quality that has been built into this motorhome. Even the cab area is decked out with ultraleather power seating, an overhead flat panel TV, and a back-up and side camera with a color monitor.
Note From the Owner:
These are the things that I can tell a potential buyer of my motorhome. I will tell you everything I know about this unit. After reading this and before making an offer, I will sleep knowing that you purchased an excellent worry free unit for a very fair price.
1. Went down assembly line with Bob Tiffin while my unit was being built. He told his man to put extra support under the shower because of my size. I was at 306 at the time.
2. It has a Wingard Traveler 1000 on the roof with the DISH equipment in the unit.
3. It does have a few little scratches in the bottom of the passenger side. I think they can be buffed out. Pic attached.
4. The armrest was flaking off and I have a new one and 3 more coming complements of Bob Tiffin 3 years later. Great guy. Pic attached. Just spoke with Bob Tiffin telling him I'm going to sell my 2019 and order a new one. He said he doesn't want my buyer to have any issues so he's sending me 3 more arm rest covers so that they are all new and will be no issues.
5. The rear ladder is bent at the top. I backed into my deck. Pic attached.
6. I installed a push bar on the screen door. Pic attached.
7. I have a new set of blinds for the passenger seat that I have not installed.
8. Everything in this unit is immaculate. Never smoked in and No Pets
9. Always Kept in Heated Garage.
10. Everything in the unit works perfectly.
11. The mattress on the king size bed was too soft so I went to my local furniture store. The measured it and have a new Plush mattress made. I love it. I'm the only one to sleep on it 14 nights at the most and it has a mattress protector and two sheets on that.
12. I did install the piping for easy winterizing, should I need it on the road.
13. New wiper blades this week.
Convection Microwave Oven
Captain chairs swivel
Custom plush made king mattress
Lots of storage throughout
Pass through storage with lights
Tires are in great conditions
LP Gas Detector
Backup & Side Cameras
This 2019 Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Open Road is located in Ridgeley, West Virginia. Please call 1-800-320-9557 and mention listing id: 161187.